23rd Annual Painting Competition
1. 23rd Annual Painting Competition – EXPRESSIONS’18 organized by Noida Catholic Yuva Sangh, will be held on Sunday 5th August, 2018 from 11am to 01pm at Assisi Convent School, A-43, Sector- 33, Noida.
2. Topics are given below –
|2||III-IV||My Favorite Festival|
|3||V-VI||The Other World|
|5||IX-X||Face Under the mask|
|7||Anyone above Class 12||Topic will be given on the Spot|
3. Group 1-6 can register in their schools or they can register on the spot that is on the D-day.
Reg. fees in School – RS.100
Reg. Fees on the spot – RS. 200
4. Group 7 Reg. Fees is 300
5. Participants will be provided with Drawing sheets, Refreshments and Participation Certificate.Also, Group 7 will be provided with ivory sheets (19″* 25″).
Paints, Brushes, Pallets and Drawing Boards to be brought by the participants
6. Exciting Prizes for the winners in group 1-6.
7. Refreshments will be provided to all participants.
8. Certificate of participation will be issued to all participants.
Note:- Do not contact the venue for any details.
For more information contact:-
Ms Rosemary Joseph:- 9818135316
Terms and Conditions :
1. The paintings of the participants are the sole property of Noida Catholic Yuva Sangh – NCYS.
2. The participants of Group 1 and 2 are exempted from the use of water colours or paints.